Last Modified and Effective: April 25, 2017
Level Exchange® (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.levelexchange.co (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Level Exchange® or any third party, including companies affiliated with Level Exchange® (our “Affiliates”); or
- Any third party (including our Affiliates), through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Website.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide To Level Exchange®
In General. While Level Exchange® does not generally require that you provide us with personally identifiable information in order to visit and use the Level Exchange® Websites, please note that if you wish to contact us we may ask you to provide information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally (such as first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number) (“Personal Information”). We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us and may collect records on your search queries on the Website. We may also ask you for information if you wish to report a problem with our Website. We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (such as gender, geographic region, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Information Level Exchange® Collects Automatically
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to provide to us via the Level Exchange® Websites, whenever you visit or interact with the Level Exchange® Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and/or another unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (“Device”) you use to access the Level Exchange® Websites and any referring website.
- Information about how you use the Level Exchange® Websites (“Usage Information”) including but not limited to, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time at which a page was accessed and/or the time spent on a page, and the preceding pages views.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Protect you.
The technologies used on the Level Exchange® Websites to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include:
- Cookies. Cookies (which may be html, Flash or other technology) are small text that help store user preferences and activity. A Cookie is placed on a Device when it is used to visit the SATV Websites or otherwise access our online offerings.
- Web beacons. Web beacons (also known as image tags, pixel tags, GIFS or web bugs) are small pieces of code used to collect data, such as counting page views, counting visitors to the Level Exchange® Websites, and monitoring how users navigate the Level Exchange® Websites.
- Embedded scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Level Exchange® Websites, such as the links you click on.
USES OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION LEVEL EXCHANGE COLLECTS
Level Exchange® may use the information it collects, including your Personal Information to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Tailor your experience on the Level Exchange® Websites.
- Improve the Level Exchange® Websites.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you may find helpful.
- Contact you with regard to your use of the Level Exchange® Websites.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with support and answer questions or other requests.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- Identify fraudulent activities and transactions.
- Prevent abuse of and investigate and/or seek prosecution for any potential threats to or misuse of the Level Exchange® Websites.
- Protect the rights and property of Level Exchange®, its partners, and customers. And;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Monitoring may result in the collection, recording, and analysis of online activity or communications through the Level Exchange® Websites. If you do not consent to these conditions, you must discontinue your use of the Level Exchange® Websites.
If you have any questions about how your Personal Information is being used please contact us at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY RELATIONS
Information Level Exchange® Receives From Third Parties
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Level Exchange® does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising.
Social Media Applications
Functionality on the Level Exchange® Websites may permit interactions between such Level Exchange® Websites and a third-party website, such as enabling you to “like” a product or “share” content to third-party websites. If you choose to “like” or “share” content or to otherwise post information from or via the Level Exchange® Websites to a third-party website, feature or application, that information may become public and the third-party web site may have access to information about you and your use of the Level Exchange® Websites.
You may also choose to participate in a third party application or feature (such as one of our Facebook applications or a similar application or feature on a third-party website) through which you allow us to collect and share (or allow the third party to share) information about you, including Personal Information.
Links to and Level Exchange® Content on Third Party Websites
The Level Exchange® Websites may contain links to other websites that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. In addition, Level Exchange® content may be included on web pages and websites that are not associated with us and over which we have no control. These other websites may send their own cookies to your Device, and they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information. A link from any Level Exchange® Website to any other website does not mean that Level Exchange® approves of, endorses, or recommends that website. Level Exchange® provides such links for your convenience and is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from any Level Exchange® Website. Moreover, Level Exchange® is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party, and it disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other website.
When and With Whom Level Exchange® May Share Information Collected
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and Usage Information with third parties for a variety of purposes.
Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances without restriction:
- With our Affiliates.
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Level Exchange®’s assets.
Legal Protections and Law Enforcement. We may transfer and disclose information, including your Personal Information, Usage Information and Device Identifier, to third parties: (i) to comply with legal obligations; (ii) when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; (iii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iv) to verify or enforce our terms or other applicable policies; (v) to respond to an emergency; or (vi) to otherwise protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties, visitors to the Level Exchange® Websites or the public. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies, in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Level Exchange® uses commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information, and use trusted services in running our Website in order to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of Personal Information we share with them. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% private and secure. Please be careful to avoid ‘phishing’ schemes, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from Level Exchange® asking for your Personal Information. You understand that any message or information you send to a Level Exchange® Website may be read or intercepted by others. Level Exchange® does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Level Exchange® Websites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
The Level Exchange® Websites may be accessed internationally where privacy laws may not be as comprehensive. By using the Level Exchange® Websites, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information internationally.